- If you wish to book a holiday please first check the availability then telephone 07836 355654 or send an email to
- Once availability is confirmed then please complete the booking form and we will send an invoice.
- Please note that the maximum number of guests at any one time is restricted strictly to 6 including minors, and names of all guests must be provided to the owners prior to arrival.
- We do not under any circumstances accept any pets.
- A deposit of £100 must be made at the time of booking to secure the rental. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to the commencement date of the rental.
- In addition a refundable £100 breakages deposit is payable. This will be refunded after departure providing there are no breakages including any damage to the property and its contents. Any such damage incurred must be reported immediately to Leanne Simpson or the owners.
- Damage also includes any excessive cleaning which might be necessary. It is expected the property is left in a similar state to that in which it was found on arrival. Guests are expected to remove/dispose all their own refuse at the end of their stay. Failure to do so may incur loss of the deposit.
Holiday insurance and cancellations
- Although we have public liability insurance, we do not accept responsibility nor have insurance for guests' personal belongings or cancellations. You are strongly recommended to take out your own holiday insurance.
- You are legally liable to pay the full amount of the holiday rental if cancellation is made less than 8 weeks prior to the start of your stay, unless we resell the week.
Arrival and departure
- Bed linen and bath towels are supplied, but these towels are not to be used on the beach nor for the removal of makeup/sun lotion. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Arrival may be any time after 4pm and departure no later than 10am unless otherwise agreed.
- The keycode for entry to the flat must be kept secure and not given out to anyone other than the registered guests.
During your stay
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas including the balcony. No candles or other naked flames are to be used.
- Whilst we accept young children, guests must take full responsibility for the behaviour of their children and in particular children under 10 years of age must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times especially and always when using the balcony and stairs. Guests with young children must take full responsibility for the safety of their own children and any other child guests.
- Guests must not cause any disturbance to other residents in the block. This applies particularly to excessive noise or any other disruptive behaviour whether in the apartment or in the common area including the stairs.
Covid and other diseases
- Guests must follow all relevant UK Government and NHS guidance regarding the prevention and handling of possible or confirmed COVID-19 infection or any other disease.
- Torbay View, its owners and its employees, accept no liability for any accident, injury, loss or damage to any persons or property during your stay, however caused.
- Any person in breach of these booking conditions including causing any offence to the neighbours may be asked to leave. No refund will be given.
- The decision of the owners of Torbay View will be final.